About our Insurance Services
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
- Goodmans Commercial Insurance Brokers LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 310807. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
- We offer advice usually from a fair market analysis but for specific risks this may be a limited number of insurers or even a single insurer. You will be informed which is applicable. In respect of motor uninsured loss recovery our scheme is provided by Bankstone Ltd (administered by ARAG Plc on behalf of Brit Syndicate 2987 at Lloyd’s &/or Bankstone Ltd who act as a claims handling agent on behalf of ARAG plc), for Motor Breakdown cover we deal exclusively with Auto Legal Protection Services (provided by The Mansfield Group and underwritten by AmTrust Europe Ltd) and for Excess Protection cover we deal exclusively with Policy Excess Insure Ltd (underwritten by Evolution Ltd). You can ask us for a list of the insurers we deal with.
- We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs for general insurance contracts.
- Our services are normally paid for by the insurer but for some policies administration fees are payable. We will of course inform you in advance of the amount of the fee before you make any commitment
- Should you need to complain, please contact Mr. P Goodman at the above address. Should we be unable to satisfy your complaint, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Insurance advising and arranging is covered for up to 90% of the value of any claim, without any upper limit. For compulsory classes of insurance, insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of any claim, without any upper limit. Further information is available from the FSCS.
- Please refer to our Terms of Business Agreement (TOBA) which provides further detailed information including your informed consent to our TOBA.
Email: office (at) goodmansinsurance.co.uk
Arranging Insurance for:
Property Owners Insurance
Goodmans Commercial Insurance Brokers is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority