Why Choose Goodmans
- Invest time to listen and get to know you and your businesses’ unique circumstances
- Provide impartial advice to lead you through the insurance maze
- Simplify the buying process and arrange individually tailored solutions at the lowest possible premium compatible with the highest quality and security
- Provide a unique degree of partner led personal service, backed by friendly people who are able to provide thoughtful, imaginative and helpful advice
- Foster a three-way partnership between you, your main insurers and ourselves
- Ensure that your protection continues to reflect any changes to your circumstances and keep you fully informed of any new products
All facts Goodman’s clients appreciate.
Goodmans Mission Statement
To combine our in-depth knowledge and excellent customer service in order to provide expert advice, innovative solutions and unrivalled support to our clients, whilst ensuring their businesses are fully protected effectively and efficiently.
Treating You Fairly
Treating our customers fairly is the number one priority of our business. It is at the heart of everything we do, and want to achieve.
- We want you to be confident that you are dealing with a business that will treat you fairly – that we will put your interests first, provide you with a fair deal and give professional service of the standard you would expect from competent staff.
- You can be confident that the products we sell to you will be products that are designed to meet your needs – and that at all times before, during and after a sale we will communicate with you in a way that is clear, fair and not misleading.
- We will provide you with enough clear information about the products we recommend so that you can make a properly informed choice – before you buy – We will not try to sell you insurance by ‘hiding’ it, or sell you a policy that is in our interest to sell, not in yours to buy. If you decide after you have had all the information that you do not want to accept our advice then you are free to say ‘No’ as well as ‘Yes’.
- When we sell you an insurance policy, we will tell you what we are recommending and why, so you understand how we have reached our recommendation. We will only recommend policies to you that are suitable for you, and that you could claim under if the circumstances arise.
- The products we sell you will protect you in the way we said they would – and that any exceptions to cover or special features will be clearly explained.
And if it goes wrong, or you feel for any reason that you have not been treated fairly, we will ensure that any complaint you may make is dealt with fairly, impartially and promptly. If for any reason you do not feel we have treated you fairly in keeping this statement, or if you have any concerns about the way we have treated you, then please contact us.
Email: office (at) goodmansinsurance.co.uk
Arranging Insurance for:
Property Owners Insurance
Goodmans Commercial Insurance Brokers is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority